Therm-a-Rest NeoAir® XLite™ Sleeping Pad
An undisputed Guide Pick™ champion the last few years in a row, the NeoAir series is the go-to for mountaineering sleeping pads. With an unrivaled warmth-to-weight ratio, a signature WingLock valve, and a compact stuff sack, we can't recommend the NeoAir XLite enough.
- Ultralight: Advanced fabrics and a tapered design provide lightweight comfort and warmth without bulk.
- Warm: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills. R-Value of 4.2.
- Comfortable: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the XLite mattress as packable as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Multiple Sizes: Offering a range of sizes, including a spacious regular wide, allows you to pick a length that best suits your adventure needs.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included
A product with both a durable nylon bottom and a leak-proof valve that is easy to operate while wearing gloves is critical to restful sleep while logging nearly a month of cold glacial nights. This mat is worth it's weight in Alaskan gold, and yet it's still light enough to almost forget it's there...if there wasn't 75 pounds of other gear in my pack as a reminder!
NeoAir® XLite™ Sleeping Pad