Blue Ice Moonlight 55L Climbing Backpack
The Moonlight has a deep top-loader and a full height central front zipper for easy loading and access to the gear. Its flat and reinforced floor keeps it standing upright and its mesh back panel offers a high breathability.
• Volume: 55L
• Materials: 400D high tenacity nylon with TPU coating, recycled RobicSkirt and liner fabric
• Weight: 1700g
• Dimensions: 70x35x30 cm
• Lumbar pad and wide hip pads for optimum comfort
• Top loader with a full height central front zipper
• HDPE with aluminum stay frame sheet for ultimate load transfer into the waist belt
• Flat and reinforced floor so pack stand alone
• Designed in Chamonix
Moonlight 55L Climbing Backpack
they did get the central concept of a stand up bucket right. it also seems as though it would be durable and last awhile. my issues with this pack are; harness straps are not particularly easy to get flat and comfortable, (maybe a fit issue related to me). also, wast belt cinches down all the way, leaving no adjustment and long webbing tails hanging down. this pack does has many accessory pockets, however they all share volume with the main compartment making them useless or inconvenient. the duffle bag style handles on the front are not cohesive with the top loading design, items want to fall out when carrying it this way. and lastly, the top closer is anemic, just a single strap, that does little to secure extra items on top, and nothing to protect your contents from rain. it seems as though someone sewed straps to a mail sack, and didn't bother to field test this before bringing it to market.