Black Diamond Mission 75 Pack
- Dedicated, durable and designed for alpine cragging, mixed ascents and cold-weather expeditions, the Black Diamond Mission pack is our toughest alpine pack. Providing a balanced carry thanks to its reACTIV hipbelt and standard should straps, the Mission is also fully strippable, with a removable waistbelt, lid and framesheet. The ice tool PickPockets, front crampon pouch and a tuck-away rope strap secure gear to the outside, while the drawcord skirt provides a second defense against spindrift and light precip.
Black Diamond hit the bullseye with the Mission 75. This pack has everything I need for climbing: easy to use crampon and ice axe attachments, a comfortable and strong suspension system and the ability to cinch it down for shorter trips and summit day. This is the most comfortable pack I own, even when its fully loaded.
- reACTIV XP suspension with fixed shoulder straps and thermoformed backpanel
- Top-loading, with removable, floating top pocket, skirt closure and tuck-away rope strap
- Ice-tool PickPockets and three-point haul system, and ladder-lock crampon straps
- Removable, padded hipbelt with fixed webbing belt
- Hydration compatible
- Volume :
[S/M] 73 L (4,454 cu in)
[M/L] 75 L (4,577 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight :
[S/M] 1.78 kg (3.9 lb)
[M/L] 1.80 kg (4 lb)
- Materials : 420d nylon
Mission 75 Pack