La Sportiva Men's TX4 Approach Shoes
With a leather-constructed upper for durability and comfort, the TX4 is designed for long approaches on rugged terrain. The "Climbing Zone” toe, featuring Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse rubber, coupled with the burly Trail Bite™ Heel Platform provides maximum grip in scree and mud.
- Uber-sticky Vibram® Mega-Grip™ traverse outsole with enhanced stability area and Trail Bite™ Heel Braking Platform
- Durable leather upper for comfort and abrasion resistance in rugged terrain
- Wide forefoot fit for all day comfort and stability
- STB Control System™ delivers torsional rigidity and support without encumbering underfoot cushion
- AWARDS: OutdoorGearLab - Editors' Choice - Best overall men's approach shoe 2017, REI Co-op Editors’ Choice Award 2021
- ITEM NUMBER: 17W
- SIZES: 38 - 47.5 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 13.00 oz (370g)
- LAST: Traverse
- CONSTRUCTION: Strobel lasted
- UPPER: Leather / 1.5mm PU TechLite rand / Vibram® rubber toe rand
- LINING: Non-slip mesh
- MIDSOLE: Traverse injection MEMlex / STB™ Control System
- SOLE: Vibram® Mega-Grip™ Traverse with Impact Brake System™
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's TX4 Approach Shoes
I love these shoes. I love to look at them. I love that they're an Italian brand. But unfortunately for me, the shoes are too narrow in the toe box. I don't have a wide foot so I suspect these shoes are a bit narrow.