PrAna Men's Stretch Zion Short II
Our Stretch Zion Short II always suits the occasion, whether it's the camp site, the conference room, or somewhere in between. Made with ReZion™, the more Earth-friendly evolution of our bestselling performance fabric, you can adventure confidently knowing there are over two decades of tried and trusted durability backing you up.
- ReZion™ recycled nylon blend stretch performance fabric
- Front thigh seam detail
- Ventilated inseam gusset for added mobility and breathability
- Mesh lined pockets
- Webbing adjustable waistband
- Left thigh zipper cargo pocket with double entry
- Concealed zipper coin pocket with elastic key loop
- Back patch pockets with flap at back right pocket
- Standard Fit
- UPF 50+
- Abrasion resistant
- Moisture wicking
- bluesign® approved materials
- Fair Trade Certified™ Factory
- Recycled Content
FRONT CLOSURE: Thoughtful details make all the difference—that’s why we updated the button closure on all our Stretch Zion II styles. The new low-profile plastic closure lays flat for added comfort and compatibility when wearing things like a climbing harness or a backpack with hip belt. Plus, the webbing on the button is now anchored with four bartacks, distributing tension across the waistband for added strength and durability.
FABRIC: Our ReZion™ fabric is now more Earth-friendly, made with Recycled Nylon, tested to ensure it stacks up against the original version. It’s more lightweight to promote breathability & performance. You may find the fabric has a subtle sheen, but don’t worry, this was intentional to achieve maximum durability.
Explore the entire ReZion™ Family.
- 95% Recycled Nylon | 5% Elastane
Men's Stretch Zion Short II