LOWA Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots - Used Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: some dust/dirt, minor creasing, minor scuffing, minor scratching, minor stains, minor debris, minor pulling. NO: rips, tears, broken laces, big stains, holes, excessively worn tread, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Boots are a US Men's 12.
With abundant comfort and support at a low weight, the men's waterproof Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boots are well-suited for long day hikes and weekend backpacking.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry when you're stepping in shallow streams and hiking hard
- Water-repellent nubuck leather uppers feature Cordura® nylon ankle bands for comfort and flexibility; polyester linings wick moisture to help keep feet dry inside
- Derby-cut lacing fits a wide variety of foot volumes; padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure while keeping out trail debris
- Full-length nylon shanks offer great support for long days on your feet; polyurethane midsoles absorb shock
- External polyurethane Monowrap® frames offer lateral stability while reducing weight
- Vibram® Evo rubber outsoles on the men's Lowa Renegade GTX Mid hiking boots deliver excellent traction on a wide variety of terrain
- Lowa is the official boot sponsor of the American Hiking Guides Association (AHGA)
- Inducted in the Editors' Choice 25th Anniversary Hall of Fame by Backpacker magazine (2018)
Men's Renegade GTX Mid Hiking Boots - Used Tier 2