The R1® Air Full-Zip Hoody is a lightweight, breathable and quick-drying technical fleece for high-exertion activities in cold conditions. Fabric is made with 100% recycled polyester and is structured for comfort during movement. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Patagonia Men's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody
- Lightweight, breathable, technical fleece fabric
- 100% recycled polyester jacquard fleece with hollow-core yarns features a unique zigzag texture that wicks moisture, dries fast and is highly breathable for high-output activities; with HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control
- Offset Shoulder Seams
- Off-shoulder seams sit comfortably under pack straps
- Three zippered pockets
- Left-chest pocket for easy stashing of small items; two front pockets with minimal zippers for reduced bulk
- Light and compressible
- Minimal bulk for easy layering
- Soft cuffs and hem
- Quick-drying woven binding at the back hem and cuffs for added stretch and improved fit
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Made in Sri Lanka.
- 366 g (12.9 oz)
Men's R1 Air Full-Zip Hoody
Based on 1 review
I purchased this to use as an insulation layer when I am active. Most synthetic insulation jackets I have run too warm and overheat me when I am moving uphill in cold weather. This jacket hits the sweet spot where it does keep me warm but not overly so when I am on the move on a hike or scramble (especially uphill).
It may not be ideal for warmth when you are stationary but if you are clearly aware of your body temperature regulation, this might be worth a try.