Scarpa Men's R-Evolution GTX Trek USED Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: some dust/dirt, minor creasing, minor scuffing, minor scratching, minor stains, minor debris, minor pulling. NO: rips, tears, broken laces, big stains, holes, excessively worn tread, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Comfortable like a light hiker, but supportive and precise like an alpine boot, the R-evolution GTX performs well enough for speed/fitness hiking, but has no problem doing a car-to-car ascent.
- Uses a stretch Schoeller material that provides a snug fit (memory foam, too), but breathes well.
- Gore-Tex® performance keeps your feet dry
- Speed lace hardware and 1.8mm suede uppers tighten progressively, delivering unparalleled comfort
- Sock-Fit construction for reduced bulk and a glove-like fit
- Vibram® outsole for durability and traction
- TPU toecap for protection
Upper: Suede Water- resistant 1,8 mm
Lining: GORE-TEX® (Performance Comfort Footwear)
Insole: COMFORT FLEX PLUS
Sole: BIOMETRIC TREK
Weight: 625g (½ pair size 42)
Men's R-Evolution GTX Trek USED Tier 2