Darn Tough Men's Patriot Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Running Socks
When the dawn’s early light is your standard time, the Patriot is there for the perilous fight. Its supple but rugged micro crew height blocks dirt, while redesigned flex windows and arch support ramp up performance and ease fatigue. All in a climate-controlling Merino Wool knit, so durable it’s guaranteed for life and will leave you ready to lap all 50.Height: Micro Crew
Pair with: Minimalist running shoes, trail runners, athletic shoes
|Men||Men US||Women US||Euro||UK|
|Sock Size||Shoe Size|
|XS||2.5 - 5||4.5 - 7||35 - 37.5||2.5 - 4.5|
|S||5.5 - 7.5||7.5 - 9.5||38 - 40.4||5 - 7|
|M||8 - 9.5||10 - 11.5||41 - 42.5||7.5 - 9|
|L||10 - 12||12 - 14||43 - 45.5||9.5 - 11.5|
|XL||12.5 - 14.5||-||46 - 49.5||12 - 14|
|XXL||15 - 17||-||50 - 53||15 - 16|
- Men's micro crew socks average 8.5 in. from heel to cuff - expect them to rise about 6 in. above a running sneaker.
- A performance fit means no slipping, no bunching, no blisters. Here's to focusing on your run and not your feet.
- Arch support alleviates foot fatigue and bunching for long-running comfort with zero slippage.
- Flex windows mean less material where your foot needs to move the most so nothing interferes with your stride.
- Runners enjoy Merino Wool's ability to dry quickly and move excess heat and moisture away from feet.
- Our lowest profile, ultra-lightweight yarns create zero bulk, zero itch socks that feel like a second skin.
- The “still” in Still Made in Vermont, USA is personal. We knit all our socks at our VT-based Mills - we can't imagine it any other way.
Men's Patriot Micro Crew Ultra-Lightweight Running Socks