Bight Gear Men's Neoshell ® Nuker Jacket USED Tier 3
TIER 3: LOVED
This is a TIER 3 USED item, meaning it has been pretty well loved and seen at least a season’s worth of use (at least 10 climbs on Rainier). This means it could have moderate use: noticeable stains, fading, scuffing, broken drawstrings, markings, pulling, matting, patches. There will be NO: major tears, major rips, broken zippers, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Designed as armor to protect you from the elements when it's nuking, but allow you to keep moving without wetting out and overheating. Utilizing the revolutionary NeoShell® fabric, the Nuker provides waterproof, highly breathable protection with a subtle stretch for extra comfort in a streamlined package. Finally, a hardshell that is quiet, soft, and doesn't feel like an empty potato chip bag.
- Polartec® NeoShell® provides waterproof breathability with durable stretch and abrasion resistance
- Adjustable, helmet-compatible hood with rigid brim
- Zippered chest pocket with an internal portal sized large enough to fit an antenna for a handheld radio, GPS, or phone
- Large zippered hand pockets
- Velcro tab cuffs to seal out rain, snow and wind
- Low profile drawcord hem for comfort under a pack or harness
- YKK water-resistant zippers
- Articulated elbows
- Athletic fit
FABRICS: Polartec® NeoShell®
WEIGHT: 428g (size Large)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
WASHING: Machine wash cold using detergent formulated for technical clothing; tumble dry medium, do not bleach, do not dry clean, do not use fabric softener; As needed, tumble dry medium to refresh DWR or treat with spray application such as ReviveX
Men's Neoshell ® Nuker Jacket USED Tier 3