Black Diamond Men's Mercury Mitt USED Tier 3
TIER 3: LOVED
This is a TIER 3 USED item, meaning it has been pretty well loved and seen at least a season’s worth of use (at least 10 climbs on Rainier). This means it could have moderate use: minor scuffs or scratches, moderate wear or discoloration, visible markings, minor stains or soiled equipment, etc. NO: missing or broken parts, holes, rips, tears, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
A fully waterproof shell and PrimaLoft insulation make the Black Diamond Mercury Mitt a popular choice for year-round use. Four-way stretch Pertex Shield fabric and a large gauntlet keep moisture at bay, and the goat leather palm with Kevlar® stitching increases durability for seasons of hard use. The removable split-finger liner features a high-loft fleece lining for increased warmth and comfort, and a BDry™ insert adds moisture protection even when you use the liner by itself.
Palm Girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Palm Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Determine your size from the chart below by choosing the larger of the two measurement results:
- 100% waterproof BDry insert stays with removable liner
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 340 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation and high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm, plus palm patch with Kevlar stitching
- Removable liner features split-finger design
- Weight Per Pair : 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Temperature Range : -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
Men's Mercury Mitt USED Tier 3