Mountain Hardwear Men's Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE® Pant
For times when you can't just hunker down and wait it out, the Exposure/2™ PACLITE® Pant is our versatile, full-featured rain pant that keeps you dry and on the move. Featuring 100% recycled, waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric that's fully taped, highly compressible, and incredibly lightweight, these streamlined pants are the ideal wet-weather insurance policy for big day hikes, multi-day backpacking, and other inclement trail forays.
Standard Fit: Not too tight, not too loose. Standard fitting apparel will fit over base and mid-layers without restricting movement.
Use it for: backpacking, hiking, travel and work.
|S||30, 31||29 - 31||36 - 38|
|M||32, 33||32 - 33||39 - 40|
|L||34, 36||34 - 36||41 - 43|
|XL||38, 40||37 - 39||44 - 46|
|XXL||42||41 - 43||48 - 50|
|SHORT INSEAM||REGULAR INSEAM||LONG INSEAM|
- Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Backpacking / Hiking, Rainwear, Camping
- Waterproof, breathable 2-layer GORE-TEX® PACLITE® fabric maximizes packability for everyday protection
- Two secure zip rear pockets with mesh liner
- Articulated knee for freedom of movement
- 3/4 length side zips for easy on/off
- Elastic band at cuffs with adjustable snap closure to keep out dirt and moisture
- Fully stowable in back pocket for easy transport
Men's Exposure/2 GORE-TEX PACLITE® Pant