Patagonia Men's Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece
This warm, 100% recycled polyester quarter-zip jacket combines a sweater-knit aesthetic with the easy care of Better Sweater fleece. It’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Measurements are in inches, unless otherwise noted.
- Made with 100% recycled polyester knitted fleece with a fleece interior and heathered yarns
- Quarter-zip with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility and pack-wearing comfort
- Zippered left-chest pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester-jersey trim at cuffs and hem resists abrasion
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- Made in Thailand.
- 505 g (17.8 oz)
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece