Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Jacket
Atom Series: Synthetic insulated mid-layers
Insulated, mid-layer jacket with wind and moisture resistant outer face fabric; ideal as a layering piece for cold weather activities.
This trim hybrid jacket is designed as an active-use insulation layer, providing vital core warmth with liberal mobility and breathability. Lightweight and compressible, the Atom LT Jacket features Coreloft™ insulation in the torso and arms. The side panels and underarms feature smooth-faced, air-permeable fleece stretch for ventilation. A wind and moisture-resistant outer shell extends stand-alone usability.
- Coreloft™ insulation: all the comfort of a sleeping bag, but feels weightless.
- Taffeta fabric: great against wind, and with a DWR coating, a guard against light precipitation as well.
- No Sweat: supreme moisture management, air-permeable stretch side panels.
- Pack Light: Highly compressible, stores inside its own pocket.
I love the stretch panels on the sides of the Atom LT. They provide for great range of motion and makes it a lot more breathable than other synthetic insulation piece for high output activities.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Weight: 315 g / 11.1 oz
- Fit: Trim fit, Hip Length
- Model Measurements:
- Height: 6ft 2"/188cmsChest Width: 34"/86.4cmsWaist: 29"/73cmsInseam: 34"/86.4cms
- Wearing: Size Medium
- Sizing Chart: Men's Top Sizing Chart
- Activity: Ski/Snowboard / Ice Climbing / Alpine Climbing / Hiking / Trekking
- Model: 24478
Men's Atom LT Jacket