Arc'teryx Men's Atom LT Hoody
Light, versatile synthetically insulated hoody works as a mid-layer and standalone, the Atom LT from Arc'teryx is a key addition to your kit.
Alpine proven as a midlayer and standalone, this versatile hoody has warmed climbers and backcountry travelers for years. Built to handle a range of conditions and output levels, the latest-generation Atom LT’s Coreloft™ Compact insulation retains its warmth even if wet and has loft retention to withstand years of packing and unpacking. The water resistant Tyono™ 20 face fabric is breathable and durable, stretch side panels improve fit and freedom, and the insulated StormHood™ adds warmth.
I love the stretch panels on the sides of the Atom LT. They provide for great range of motion and makes it a lot more breathable than other synthetic insulation piece for high output activities.
YOUR BODY MEASUREMENTS IN INCHES:
HOW TO FIND YOUR MEASUREMENTS:
Note:Calculate your own body measurements, then select your product size.
1. Sleeve: With arm relaxed at your side and slightly bent, measure from center back neck, across shoulder to elbow and down to wrist.
2. Chest: With arms relaxed at your sides, measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest
3. Waist: Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
4. Hip: Standing with feet hip width apart, measure around your hips at the widest part.
- Versatile synthetic insulated mid layers with a high degree of weather resistance.
- Man-made insulation with quick dry times, durability and retains warmth when damp.
- Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
- Adding pigment at the polymer level which saves water, reduces C02 emissions and increases fabric colourfastness.
- Weight: 375g - 13.2 oz
- High performance, minimalist design that is durable for its weight.
Men's Atom LT Hoody