Outdoor Research Alti GORE-TEX® Glove
The Alti Glove already has a reputation for standing up to brutal alpine conditions, but this season, these bombproof expedition gloves got a big boost in ergonomics. Outdoor research has a die-hard mission to create something that's innovative and actually works, and its all-new 3DFit Technology is no exception. Rather than translating a two-dimensional design into a three-dimensional glove, Outdoor Research used a process of draping fabrics on three-dimensional molds of the human hand in different positions to create a dramatically different glove shape that minimizes bulk and maximizes dexterity. The result is better handling and grip of ski poles, ropes, or ice axes.
Built with the ever-trustworthy protection of GORE-TEX and an even heartier dose of PrimaLoft insulation than years before, this ski-mountaineering glove provides excellent warmth, waterproofing, and breathability without sacrificing tactile ability. And while these gloves are geared towards technical objectives, that doesn't mean they lack a few more luxurious details, like the soft nose-wipe thumb and removable, touchscreen-compatible liner with silicone grip palm.
- Mountaineering gloves built for the harshest conditions
- Trustworthy waterproof, breathable protection from GORE-TEX
- Lightweight PrimaLoft HiLoft insulation keeps digits warm
- All-new 3DFit Technology provides increased dexterity
- Articulated fingers for excellent grip on ropes and tools
- Removable touchscreen-compatible liners
Alti GORE-TEX® Glove