Bight Gear Men's Swelter Jacket
Our favorite ski jacket this past winter. The Swelter rides cold chair lifts like a champ, keeps you warm while watching an alpine sunrise, and covers all the right places when the cold hits. Extra length in the torso keeps your butt warm sitting on a pack or riding a lift. Stretchy cuffs slide over gloves easily, and the helmet-compatible hood fits over both climbing and skiing helmets. And we think it’s pretty cool the Power Fill™ insulation is made with 80% post-consumer recycled content.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Function: Midweight insulating piece that keeps body heat up when outside temps drop. When sweltering is a good thing.
- Layering: Wear this jacket alone or over 2-3 layers
- Insulation Type: Synthetic (Polartec® Power Fill™ 100gm, 80% post-consumer recycled content)
- Fit: Athletic
Men’s Size Chart
- Weather resistant ripstop fabric
- Helmet compatible, one hand adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot lined high front collar
- Brushed tricot lined hand warmer pockets
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ stretch cuffs
- Interior stash pocket
- Zippered interior pocket
- Drawcord hem
- Articulated elbows
- Athletic fit
- FABRICS: 20D nylon ripstop with DWR finish
- INSULATION: 100gm Polartec® Power Fill™ (80% post-consumer recycled content)
- WEIGHT: 530g (size Large)
- COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Men's Swelter Jacket
Men's Swelter Jacket
Amazing quality — introduced to it during a Rainier Climb (Jess) with Whittaker Mountaineering via the equipment rental. Great fit, incredible quality, awesome on the mountain or around town. All of the family now own them.
You guys are amazing, the quality is top notch but the fit is a tad tight for those who are not super athletes.
Excellent jacket very soft fits well took it for a test run on my motorcycle to see if it will hold up to high winds ....very wind resistance love it will keep me warm in the wind....
I have worn this jacket almost every day since I bought it a few months ago, and take it with me everywhere I go. It looks great to wear to school or in public, or just around the house, and is super warm. I took it onto the Muir Snowfield in mid 20 degree weather, and had to unzip it, because I was so warm! Definitely the best coat I have ever bought!