Mountain Hardwear Lamina™ 15F Sleeping Bag
Unique Lamina™ construction maximizes the loft of your insulation; eliminates cold spots; and thermally maps insulation to areas you need the most warmth. By strategically placing insulation, we are able to concentrate warmth where you need it.
- The perfect sleeping bag for a Camp Muir Rainier climb.
- We recommend the Lamina 15 for early and late season, The Lamina 30 for mid-season.
- Mountain Hardwear builds great sleeping bags.
Fits to 6'0"
Fits to 6'6"
Stuff Size :8 in / 20 cm
EN Rating: T-Limit23 F / -5C
EN Rating: T-Comfort34 F / 1C
Inside Length Range:
Regular: 78 in / 198 cm
Long: 84 in / 213 cm
Foot Girth Range:
Regular: 38 in / 97 cm
Long: 40 in / 102 cm
Hip Girth Range:
Regular: 58 in / 147 cm
Long: 60 in / 152 cm
- Proprietary, welded Lamina™ construction enhances loft and eliminates cold spots
- Standard mummy cut is efficient , warm and comfortable
- Shaped draft collar blocks the escape of warm air from inside the bag
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Tailored hood comfortably blocks drafts and seals in warmth
- Lightweight but durable two-way #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry and exit
- 30D nylon ripstop shell fabric is lightweight and compressible
- Glow in the dark, reflective zipper pull
- Nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
- Durable water-repellent finish
- Left hand and right hand zippers available for zip-together functionality
- Two-way zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Insulation: 100% Polyester
- Bag Fill Type: Synthetic
Lamina™ 15F Sleeping Bag