La Sportiva Women's Wildcat Trail-Running Shoes
The women's La Sportiva Wildcat trail-running shoes are designed for your off-road adventures. Thanks to plush cushioning and a comfortable fit, they'll carry you through long-distance trail runs. Built on the FriXion® X-Axis rubber outsole the Wildcat digs into any surface for excellent traction. The single density midsole provides excellent cushioning and is coupled with a plush LaSpEVA 2.4 mm lasting board. A great all around trail runner for people looking for great stability and cushion.
- No fuss uppers with minimal stitching and reinforced abrasion-resistant sides and toes
- Soft toe caps for comfort on steep downhill trails
- Asymmetric lacing harness distributes tension equally from the tops to the bottoms of the shoes
- Impact Brake System™ outsoles for maximum grip and shock absorption on any terrain
- Simple one-piece upper with a protective wear-resistant mesh trail cage
- Foot-wrap lacing harness provides a secure, stable fit
- Ideal terrain: Trail running in moderate to technical terrain - anything that requires a lot of cushion
- ITEM NUMBER: 537
- SIZES: 36 - 43 (half sizes)
- WEIGHT: 10.21 oz (289g)
- LAST: Women’s Tempo
- FIT: Medium/Wide
- UPPER: AirMesh / Trail Cage/ TPU film / Transkinetic heel stabilizer / UreTech
- LINING: Honeycomb mesh (tongue and heel only)
- MIDSOLE: MEMIex / Nylon molded flex transfer shank / 2.4mm LaSpEVA
- SOLE: FriXion® AT with Impact Brake System™ and X-Axis™
- DROP: 12mm
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Women's Wildcat Trail-Running Shoes