Blue Ice Harfang Tour Crampons
The Harfang Tour has an aluminum front, secondary and rear rail. This is the go-to crampon when light and fast are the best choices. The middle rail can be fully removed to give you an even lighter set-up for racing. This patented concept is based on a central main textile strap that connects the front and back rail and allows you to mount it in the most suitable position base on the application or the geometry of the boots.
The main strap's flexible linking system minimizes bulk and offers real compactness. The Harfang Tour is designed to fit any boot with a heel welt and includes two front bail systems: fully auto and semi-auto which are interchangeable.
This is the best all around, general mountaineering crampon. I've worn these all over the world. These are great for climbers of every level, a simple binding system that works with a wide range of boots and moderately aggressive front point, perfect for glacier walking.
- Material: UHMWPE and HTPE 40mm center strap, Aluminum
- Heel Lever with micro adjustment
- Fixed pivoting point cable attachment
- Aluminum steel front, secondary and rear rails
- Interchangeable front bails for boots with and without a front toe welt
- TPU Active ABS to prevent snow bailling
- Weight: 312g without ABS per pair and 360g with ABS per pair
- Sold with toe basket and storage bag
- Certifications: CE EN 893, UIAA 153
- Ideal for ski touring and mountaineering
- Shoe sizes: 35EU - 46EU
Harfang Tour Crampons