Outdoor Research Expedition Crocodile Gaiters™ USED Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: light markings, faint scuffs or scratches, faint wear, minor stains or discoloration, etc. NO: missing or broken parts, rips, tears, holes, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Like Crocs with even thicker skin, these burly gaiters are designed to function on extended mountaineering trips, in cold weather and in extreme conditions. The large circumference provides more room for plastic mountaineering boots and heavily insulated pants, and the inside leg of each gaiter is made of durable Cordura® fabric to prevent crampon snagging and puncturing when you're high in the mountains. These are an excellent choice for a expeditions on Rainier and Denali.
- Intended Usage: Used over plastic or leather mountaineering boots, worn with thick leg insulation
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Lightweight and Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- GORE-TEX® 3L, 100% nylon 70D upper leg // Cordura® 1000D inner leg and boot
- Double-Stitched Front Closure
- Bottom Shear Tab Secures Front Closure
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® Inner Leg and Boot
- 2"-Wide Hook/Loop Front Closure
- Avg. Weight (oz./g): 12.1 / 343 (Size Large)
Expedition Crocodile Gaiters™ USED Tier 2