Black Diamond Expedition 2 Ski Poles USED Tier 3
TIER 3: LOVED
This is a TIER 3 USED item, meaning it has been pretty well loved and seen at least a season’s worth of use (at least 10 climbs on Rainier). This means it could have moderate use: minor scuffs or scratches, moderate wear or discoloration, visible markings, minor stains or soiled equipment, etc. NO: missing or broken parts, holes, rips, tears, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
A versatile four-season pole for skiing, hiking, and hauling loads to advanced base camp, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 features dual FlickLocks for a full range of adjustability. This pole fits in your duffle when it’s time to lug your gear to the airport, and the extended foam grip lets you choke up on the pole when you’re booting up a remote couloir. The Expedition 3 comes with both powder baskets and trekking baskets, so you can switch them out to match the season and the trip.
- 100% aluminum: 18 mm (.71 in) upper, 16 mm (.63 in) mid, and 14 mm (.55 in) lower
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable four-season strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- Dual FlickLock® adjustability
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
Expedition 2 Ski Poles USED Tier 3