Black Diamond Expedition 2 Ski Poles USED Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: light markings, faint scuffs or scratches, faint wear, minor stains or discoloration, etc. NO: missing or broken parts, rips, tears, holes, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
A versatile four-season pole for skiing, hiking, and hauling loads to advanced base camp, the Black Diamond Expedition 2 features dual FlickLocks for a full range of adjustability. This pole fits in your duffle when it’s time to lug your gear to the airport, and the extended foam grip lets you choke up on the pole when you’re booting up a remote couloir. The Expedition 3 comes with both powder baskets and trekking baskets, so you can switch them out to match the season and the trip.
- 100% aluminum: 18 mm (.71 in) upper, 16 mm (.63 in) mid, and 14 mm (.55 in) lower
- Four-season extended foam grip with aggressive hooking point for manipulating bars and buckles
- Adjustable four-season strap for ergonomic comfort with or without gloves
- Dual FlickLock® adjustability
- 100 mm (4 in) Powder Baskets
Expedition 2 Ski Poles USED Tier 2