MSR DynaLock Trail Backcountry Poles
Simple, strong, reliable.
The DynaLock Trail Pole’s 2-section aluminum construction makes it perfect for short snowshoe adventures past the trailhead or longer days exploring frozen valley basins. At its foundation is our DynaLock technology, which delivers a full range of length adjustability with fast, reliable locking. The DynaLock’s unique design allows you to adjust its clamping force on the fly to ensure it’s always tight and secure. Together, with an ergonomic grip and carbide steel tip, this pole is designed to back you up every step of the way.
- Strong: Two-piece, high-strength aluminum pole for maximum durability.
- Secure Adjustment: Easy, rock-solid DynaLock™ adjustability with tool-free tensioning; anodized aluminum lever provides lasting durability.
- Comfortable: Ergonomic grip and adjustable strap.
- Versatile: Winter and summer baskets included for four-season functionality.
- Collapsed Length66 cm (26 in)
- Usable Length80-110 cm (31-43 in)
- Weight Per Pair394 g (13.9 oz)
Product Instructions - Trekking Poles
DynaLock Trail Backcountry Poles