Blue Ice Men's Cuesta Harness
The Cuesta is a multipurpose rock-climbing harness dedicated to confirmed and committed climbers. The sleek, slim design with laminated waist belt and elasticized leg loops offers complete freedom of movement with minimal weight (285g). Its tie-in points are reinforced with high tenacity nylon sheet to ensure really high durability of the harness.
• Materials: High tenacity PES, UHMW polyethylene, aircraft grade aluminum speed buckle, acetal buckles.
• Conform to the CE/EN 12277, UIAA105
• Four gear loops: 2 front, with rigid insert for ease of clipping and 2 black, flush for backpack compatibility.
• Extra wide, lightweight, laminated waist belt and leg loop, optimized for comfort
• Adaptative elastic adjustment of the leg loops
• Dimensions waist/leg: XS (63-76cm/44-51cm); S (68-81cm/48-55cm), M (74-87cm/52-59cm), L (81-94cm/57-64cm), XL (90-103cm/63-70cm).
• Ultralight weight: 265g (XS), 275g (S), 285g (M), 305g (L), 320g (XL)
• Designed in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc
• Ideal for trad climbing, sport climbing or long multi-pitch routes.
Men's Cuesta Harness