Patagonia Women's Cross Beta Sports Bra
Extremely soft 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey fabric wicks moisture, dries fast and provides comfort for all-day/all-trip wear. The crossover front design reduces heat retention and provides extra support.
- Ultrasoft, moisture-wicking fabric dries fast and feels great next to skin
- Crossover design in front and back allows for added support without the bulk and tight compression of a regular sports bra
- High-density cups hold their shape after extended use and washing
- Soft mesh lining for next-to-skin comfort and power mesh for added support
- Innovative perforated elastic band for added breathability in high-sweat zones
- Self-fabric binding on straps allows them to sit flat, reducing dig-in or twisting
- Tearaway label for reduced bulk and added comfort
- 74 g (2.6 oz)
- Solids: 5-oz 85% recycled polyester/15% spandex jersey
- Lining: 3.5-oz 100% polyester mesh and 4.7-oz 73% nylon/27% spandex power mesh.
- Cups: 100% polyester with Polygiene permanent odor control
- All with a moisture-wicking finish and Polygiene® permanent odor control
- Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Women's Cross Beta Sports Bra