Mountain Hardwear Phantom Alpine 15F/-9C Sleeping Bag
For big alpine missions where it's you, a partner, and thousands of feet to climb, the Phantom™ Alpine provides high-lofting warmth that takes the sting out of on-mountain bivies—planned or unplanned. It cuts your load weight so you can do more climbing and less hauling. Better yet, while you stay warm, stay tied in. Dual side zippers allow openings for your harness so you can securely sleep, boil water, and rack gear.
Why is this a Guide Pick?
Jack Delaney, RMI Guide
MHW Phantom kept me warm and with Gore-Tex outer never wet out with tent condensation.
|Size||Inside Length||Hip Girth||Foot Girth||Shoulder Girth|
|Regular||78 in / 198 cm||53 in / 135 cm||38 in / 97 cm||59 in / 150 cm|
|Long||84 in / 213 cm||56 in / 142 cm||40 in / 102 cm||61 in / 155 cm|
- 850-fill goose down insulation for optimal warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility
- Dual side zips enable bag to be used with arms out to perform tasks without heat loss and allows rope to exit if used while tied in
- 20D Pertex Y Fuse fabric mapped at high-wear areas in the legs and feet adds durability and water repellency
- Close fitting high-performance mummy efficiently minimizes weight
- Contoured footbox follows natural foot position for maximum warmth and comfort
- Down-filled face gasket comfortably blocks drafts at the hood opening
- Glow in the dark, reflective zipper pulls
- Lightweight nylon compression sack and mesh storage sack included
- Durable water-repellent finish
- 10D recycled shell is extremely light and highly compressible
- Lightweight but durable #5 zipper with anti-snag for easy entry and exit
- Style# 1891221 / 1891222
Phantom Alpine 15F/-9C Sleeping Bag