Marmot Randonnee Glove USED Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: light markings, faint scuffs or scratches, faint wear, minor stains or discoloration, etc. NO: missing or broken parts, rips, tears, holes, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Tough leather reinforcement, Thermal R® insulation and the industry's best GORE-TEX® insert have made the Randonnee one of Marmot's most beloved gloves among skiers and guides. Dexterous Falcon Grip precurved fingers and gauntlet quickdraw one-handed drawcord keep hillside fumbling to a minimum.
- GORE® XCR® Performance
- GORE-TEX® Waterproof/Breathable Glove Insert
- Marmot MemBrain® Waterproof/Breathable Fabric
- Thermal R Insulation
- DriClime® Bi-Component Wicking Lining
- Falcon Grip
- Gauntlet Quickdraw
- Nose wipe
- Safety Leash
- Wrist Strap
- Main Materials: MemBrain® 2L 100% Nylon 4.4 oz/yd
- Lining Material: DriClime® 3-Dimentional Wicking Lining
- Insulation Material: Thermal R™
- Reinforcement Material: Washable Digital Hairsheep Leather 0.5 - 0.6mm
- Glove Insert Material: GORE-TEX® Glove Insert - Durably Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Weight: Lg. 0lbs 6.49oz (184g)
Randonnee Glove USED Tier 2