Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Bag 70L
We all know how important weather sealing is in a backpack but for long expeditions, it's just as important in your duffel. The Black Hole® duffle is Highly weather-resistant and stubbornly tough, it protects your gear from travel and rough handling. With padded removable shoulder straps for a backpack carrying option, webbing handles with a snap closure, haul loops at either end that facilitate linking multiple bags, and four daisy chains that let you lash additional gear to the outside, this bag is feature-packed. This is the bag we recommend to climbers heading to Denali basecamp.
Perfect for gearheads, the Black Hole® Duffel 70L easily swallows a week’s worth of stuff and is made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
- Made from lightweight yet extremely durable, 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a TPU-film laminate to create a fabric that’s weather-resistant, abrasion-resistant and highly packable; lined with 100% recycled polyester with a tough polyurethane coating
- Top zipper allows bag to open wide for quick access to the entire main compartment; when empty, duffel stuffs into its own pocket for compact, self-contained coating
- Padded, removable shoulder straps let you carry the Black Hole® Duffel like a backpack and can be detached when not in use; reinforced haul handles withstand overzealous baggage handlers
- A zippered side pocket can be reached from the outside or inside of the bag; a mesh interior lid pocket keeps essentials organized and close at hand
- Padded base protects the contents of the duffel from rough terrain and hard knocks
- Exterior daisy chains are sturdy and reinforced and provide myriad lashing options for extra gear
- At 70 liters, our second-largest Black Hole® Duffel is big enough for week-long trips (at least) or gear-intensive activities—too big, however, to be used as a carry-on
Black Hole Duffel Bag 70L