Patagonia Black Hole Duffel 55L
Best to keep the 55-liter Patagonia Black Hole duffel handy in your gear closet. It organizes your gear and has enough space for a spontaneous weekend getaway or a well-organized extended stay.
- Updated from previous version: body fabric, lining fabric and webbing are all recycled material
- Burly recycled ripstop polyester fabric has a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a durable water repellent (DWR) treatment to help moisture bead up on the surface
- Large opening to main compartment; zippered side pocket on exterior can also be accessed from inside the duffel; mesh pocket under lid holds small items
- 2 padded, removable shoulder straps allow you to carry the duffel like a backpack, and reinforced haul handles make hand-carrying comfortable
- Padded base adds structure and protects the bag's contents
- Duffel stuffs into its own pocket for easy, compact storage
- 4 daisy chains let you lash additional gear to the exterior; haul loops at either end facilitate linking multiple bags
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Black Hole Duffel 55L
Best bag of its type out there but a bit pricey. Whittaker had on sale. Shipped next day. Hapoy all around.