La Sportiva Baruntse
A sturdy, durable double boot for high altitude mountaineering. When the conditions are cold and high the Baruntse offers a hospitable climate to keep your feet warm and dry. Ideal for use on 6-7000 meter peaks or in harsh winter conditions where you don't want to think about your feet. The thermo-formable inner boot sports the patented speed lacing system and couples with the highly insulated multi-layered PE outerboot for dependable warmth and a PU coating to keep moisture and cold outside and heat inside the boot.
IDEAL TERRAIN: 6000-7000 meter peaks or high cold mountaineering conditions
We recommend ordering this boot 1/2 size to a whole size larger than your typical US size. See drop down selection for European/US size equivalents. Note that a "plus" size is slightly larger than a US half size but smaller than the next whole size.
- *We will contact you if there is a delay with shipping for a particular size.
- WEIGHT: 44.7 oz / 1267 g (size 42)
- LAST: Nuptse
- OUTER BOOT: Transparent PU Tech anti-abrasion film with high insulation expandied PE/ High density expanded PE insulating netting/ Synthetic mico-fiber/ High abrasion resistant Cordura®/ Giugiaro lacing hardware
- GAITER: Breathable Cordura® / Kevlar anti-perforation fabric
- INNER BOOT: Anti-abrasion Cordura®/ Thermo-moldable 7mm high density insulating EVA
- INSOLE: 6 mm isulating Ibi-Thermo + PE insulating barrier and aluminum insulation
- MIDSOLE: 8-9 mm TPU/SBR Air Cushion
- SOLE: Vibram® Montagna
- CONSTRUCTION: Inner boot: Slip lasted // Outer boot: Board lasted
- SIZES: 37-48 (half sizes) 49, 50