Arc'teryx Women's Atom LT Hoody
If you have one, you know: this one of our most trusted, best loved hoodies. Delivering proven, versatile performance as a midlayer or standalone, the Atom LT provides effective warmth for low-output and start-stop activities. Light, resilient and compressible, Coreloft™ synthetic insulation performs even if wet, and the hybrid outer combines wind protection at the body with breathable stretch fleece panels at the sides. The result is a highly versatile piece that performs across a range of conditions and activities.
I love the stretch panels on the sides of the Atom LT. They provide for great range of motion and makes it a lot more breathable than other synthetic insulation piece for high output activities.
|XS (0-2)||SM (4-6)||MD (8-10)||LG (12-14)|
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- Wind resistant
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps repel water from fabric surface
- Composite construction
- Breathable, stretch side panels for enhanced comfort and mobility
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms
- Trim fit for base layer or light mid-layer use
- Insulated hood
- Hood fits under helmet
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Internal chest pocket
- Two hand pockets
- 330 g / 11.6 oz
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- Tinthan™ 100% nylon / 1.9 oz/yd², 46g/m². 20D mechanical stretch nylon rip stop with an air permeable polyurethane coating DWR finish. This lightweight stretch fabric has good abrasion resistance for its weight.
- 60 g/m² Coreloft™ insulation
Women's Atom LT Hoody