Mountain Hardwear Aspect 3 Tent
When afternoon thundershowers and swarms of skeeters threaten to mar an otherwise perfectly pleasant trip into the mountains, the Aspect™ 3 offers lightweight yet robust three-season protection. With enough living space for you and your gear, it's perfect for summer road trips, lightweight backpacking missions, and long walks to backcountry walls.
- Uses: Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
- Industry-leading DAC Featherlight™ NFL poles
- Unique canopy-to-pole attachment system improves compressibility for easy packing
- Two dry entry vestibules with dual sliders for ventilation and air flow
- Pre-bend pole design improves headroom and interior space
- Dual mesh doors with dual sliders and quick stash for easy exit and entry
- 3/4 mesh canopy for star view with mapped solid canopy for dust or wind management
- Four pockets for interior storage
- Super light webbing reduces tent weight
- High quality DAC J-Stakes included
- Free of flame-retardant chemicals, this tent may not adhere to CPAI084
- 67 oz / 189 g
- Approx. Weight*: 67 oz / 189 g
- Approx. Weight Packed*: 4 lb 2.1 oz / 1874 g
- Approx. Weight Minimum*: 3 lb 10.7 oz / 1664 g
- Tent Capacity: 3 Person
- Number of Poles: 2
- Number of Doors: 2
- Number of Vestibules: 2
- Height Interior: 43 in / 109 cm
- Tent Floor Area: 41.25 sq ft / 3.8 sq m
- Tent Vestibule 1 Area: 9.58 sq ft / 0.89 sq m
- Tent Packed Size: 6" x 22.5" / 15 cm x 57 cm
*Actual weight may vary. Weight minimum includes tent canopy, tent fly, tent pole.
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Aspect 3 Tent