Rab Andes 1000 Sleeping Bag
The Andes 1000 offers similar warmth to the Expedition range, in a more performance orientated shape, maximising warmth-to-weight and reducing pack size.
With 1000g of high quality 800FP ethically sourced European Goose Down, the Andes 1000 is designed for use up to 8000m altitude or on exposed belays, in temperatures as low as -27°C. Styled in a 'mummy shape' to reduce pack size, the Andes 1000 uses a combination of high quality Pertex® inner and outer fabrics to provide increased durability and windproof. Key features include longitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration, chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology and anti-snag webbing tape throughout.
The Andes range of sleeping bags are hand-filled in Derbyshire, UK.
Fits to 6'0"
Fits to 6'6"
Stuff Size :8 in / 20 cm
EN Rating: T-Limit23 F / -5C
EN Rating: T-Comfort34 F / 1C
Inside Length Range:
Regular: 78 in / 198 cm
Long: 84 in / 213 cm
Foot Girth Range:
Regular: 38 in / 97 cm
Long: 40 in / 102 cm
Hip Girth Range:
Regular: 58 in / 147 cm
Long: 60 in / 152 cm
- 1605g / 56.6oz
- Comfort N/A, Limit -27°C(-17°F), Extreme N/A
- Pertex® Quantum Pro outer fabric
- Pertex® Quantum inner fabric with Polygiene® Stays Fresh Technology
- Pertex® Quantum Pro inner fabric in hood and foot
- 800FP R.D.S Certified European Goose Down
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Close fitting neck baffle design
- Longitudinal chest baffles with internal Flowgate® technology to control down
- Face baffle for improved hood fit
- Mummy shapeLongitudinal foot baffles to minimise down migration
- Proportionally assigned differential cut
- Internal YKK® 3 coil zipped stash pocket¾ length YKK® 5 coil main zip
- Left hand zip only
- Anti snag zipper webbing tape
- Internal collar and hood drawcord
- Trapezoidal baffle chamber design
- Angled foot boxDry bag compression stuff sack
- Cotton storage sackFilled in Derbyshire UKInsulation - 800FP R.D.S. Certified European Goose Down:,1000g / 35.3oz
Andes 1000 Sleeping Bag