Petzl Altitude Harness
Our favorite harness for Mount Rainier, the Petzl Altitude Harness is designed with WIREFRAME Technology, built for mountaineering and skiing. Its Ultra-light (150 grams) design means you'll barely notice it, and the DOUBLEBACK LIGHT buckle system means it can be put on with both feet on the ground, even when wearing skis or crampons.
|Waist Belt||64-86 cm||74-96 cm||84-108 cm|
|Leg Loops||55-67 cm||60-73 cm||66-79 cm|
Designed for mountaineering and ski touring:
- can be donned with both feet on the ground, while wearing skis or crampons
- the DOUBLEBACK LIGHT buckle and fastening strap are easy to operate, even with gloves
- comfortable to wear when walking or suspended
Lightweight and compact:
- only 150 g
- minimal bulk when stowed in pouch
- extremely thin and flexible waistbelt and leg loops, thanks to WIREFRAME technology. The HMPE (high-modulus polyethylene) strands that are used in the waistbelt and leg loops give optimal load distribution without the use of foam. Lightness and comfort of the harness make it practically unnoticeable when worn
Simplicity, and capacity for carrying equipment:
- streamlined design
- single tie-in point
- two gear loops for transport and organization of equipment
- retainers with silicone interior on each leg loop, for carrying an ice screw
Certification(s): CE EN 12277 type C, UIAA
Harness comes in a protective carry bag
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Great harness; light and no frills