Gregory Alpinisto 50L Pack
A configurable alpine pack to suit any objective, and the durability to last through many seasons. Lighter, tougher and more technical than ever, the Alpinisto 50 brings the best in materials, features, and construction for demanding alpine situations. Its side zippered access with splitting top skirt make gear prep a breeze.
Your correct frame size is found by measuring your torso from the seventh vertebra (the big bump where the shoulder slope meets the neck) down the spine to the point in the small of your back which is horizontally level with the top of your hip bones (iliac crest). To find the iliac crest, use your fingers to trace the hip bone upwards until you can feel the point where the top edge of your hip bones curve inwards, on the side of your hip, creating something of a shelf. Holding your finger on the seventh vertebra, measure down your back to the point in the small of your back level with your iliac crest. The measurement is most easily obtained using a string or a cloth tape and help from a friend. This is your torso length, and using it, you can now select the correct frame size.
- FusionFlex suspension with tubular 7001 aluminum perimeter frame, anti-barreling cross stay and lightweight framesheet.
- High-cut hipbelt and tapered dual density LifeSpan foam shoulder harnesses maximize comfort and freedom of movement.
- full-length side access zipper with locking sliders and separating top skirt provide uninhibited access to main pack contents.
- Removable framesheet and perimeter frame, hipbelt and top pocket to transform to a lighter pack.
- Padded hipbelt includes a zippered pocket and gear loop with ice clipper and sled attachment loops.
- Compressible over-sized crampon pocket with reinforced puncture and tear resistant abrasion zones.
- Compression molded snow shedding backpanel.
- Included foam bivy pad positioned in Internal hydration sleeve with universal reservoir hanger and hydration port.
- Floating top pocket with center aluminum hook closure and an underside zippered pocket and key clip.
- Dual storm skirt top with quick-pull drawcord closure with room for helmet storage.
- Top webbing pass-through ice tool attachment with bottom sleeve buckle closure and aluminum toggle to fit any tool.
- Reinforced, over-sized A-frame ski carry attachment system for fat skis and split boards.
- Top compression/rope strap with a reinforced tubular webbing haul handle and front loops for three-point hauling.
- Dual layered panel for durability.
- Side compression with wand pocket on one side.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and glove-friendly hardware.
Alpinisto 50L Pack