LOWA Alpine Ice GTX
This high performance alpine boot with an integrated gaiter is designed with a close-to-ground outsole, an anatomical insole with memory foam and a slingshot heel for secure foothold, comfort and rock feel. Very stiff underfoot, insulated yet extremely light in weight for a low altitude mountaineering boot, and automatic crampon-compatible, this is truly a “Formula One” boot for mixed climbing and low altitude expeditions. Durably waterproof/breathable.
- Upper: Abrasion-Resistant Synthetic Fabric w/ Full-length TIZIP
- Lining: GORE-TEX, GORE-TEX DURATHERM®
- Insole: Insulate Pro Alu-Coated w/ Fleece
- Midsole: Low Profile DuraPU®, Automatic crampon (C3) compatible
- Outsole: VIBRAM® ALP TRAC® ICE
- Weight: 875 g/Single Shoe
- Country of Origin: Italy
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $75! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
Alpine Ice GTX