Arc'teryx Alpha AR Pant Womens USED Tier 2
TIER 2: LIKED
This is a TIER 2 USED item, meaning it has seen about a season’s worth of use (approximately 5-8 climbs on Rainier). This means it could show very light use: some fading, small markings, minor stains, minor scuffing, minor linting, minor discoloration. There will be NO: rips, tears, broken zippers, drawstrings, big/dark stains, patches, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
- Extremely durable N100p-X face fabric with 3-layer GORE-TEX Pro laminate delivers longterm performance
- Full-length separating side zippers for easy entry and rapid ventilation
- e3D (ergonomic 3-Dimentional) patterning provides freedom of movement over layers
- Low-profile, harness-friendly belt; adjusters on both sides for a precision fit
- Adjustable, removable suspenders provide drop-seat functionality
- Harness-compatible, highly water-resistant zippered right thigh pocket with flap and internal anchor loop for securing small items such as keys
- LegWrap™ keeps the pants against your lower legs to reduce crampon snags
- Adjustable hem with Keprotec™ reinforcements; grommets let you install cord to act as gaiters
Alpha AR Pant Womens USED Tier 2