Osprey Aether Pro 70 Backpack USED Tier 1
TIER 1: ADMIRED
This is a TIER 1 USED item, meaning it is practically new, and has extremely limited outside use. We guarantee NO: Broken straps, stains, broken zippers, broken buckles, holes, rips, etc.
All items that were once part of our rental fleet will be numbered with black sharpie on the inside, regardless of condition. If you have further questions, feel free to check our Gear Cache page, or contact us! Also, keep in mind our return policy is different for Used gear!
Lightweight and streamlined, Osprey's Aether Pro 70 is made for type-two adventures that span days or months; alpine climbing expeditions with remote basecamps, or boundary-pushing thru-hikes through unknown landscapes where the only trail is the one you make. With one zipper and strengthened hardware, this pack provides worry-free dependability. The hipbelt and harness are interchangeable, and the hipbelt can be custom molded to achieve a fit that's as perfect as this pack. No matter how far you go, the Aether Pro is backed by Osprey's All Mighty Guarantee, forever.
Pack Frame Size
Your correct frame size is found by measuring your torso from the seventh vertebra (the big bump where the shoulder slope meets the neck) down the spine to the point in the small of your back which is horizontally level with the top of your hip bones (iliac crest). To find the iliac crest, use your fingers to trace the hip bone upwards until you can feel the point where the top edge of your hip bones curve inwards, on the side of your hip, creating something of a shelf. Holding your finger on the seventh vertebra, measure down your back to the point in the small of your back level with your iliac crest. The measurement is most easily obtained using a string or a cloth tape and help from a friend. This is your torso length, and using it, you can now select the correct frame size.
|Torso Length||Pack Size|
|20 - 23"||Large|
|18 - 20.5"||Medium|
|16 - 19"||Small|
HIGH PERFORMANCE DESIGN
Stripped down, lightweight, lean and mean for moving fast and getting the job done. Built with rugged dependability to keep you moving strongly toward your objective, no matter how big.
They don’t just carry heavy loads well, they fit bodies of all shapes and sizes. Interchangeable harness sizes coupled with heat-moldable hipbelts provide the most outstanding fit and comfort possible.
- Removable floating top lid with zippered pocket for storing smaller items
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects packed gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Dual removable ice tool loops with upper cord attachments
- Internal reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Dual front compression straps maintain a slim profile and stabilize loads
- Large, dual removable hipbelt pockets, one zippered and one with a cinch closure, keep a water bottle, snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Dual removable side compression straps stabilize loads or can be removed to save weight
- Reinforced cord loops to attach Osprey Daylite daypack or Alpine Pocket
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with whistle for moments when “safety third” doesn’t cut it*
- Aluminum 7075 peripheral frame effectively transfers load to hipbelt
- Single 6061-T6 center stay maintains backpanel shape
- Custom heat molding for a precise, personalized fit
- Precision-cut and accordion-spread mesh-covered foam ridges
- Lightweight and comfortable contact surface
- Spacer mesh fabric provides a comfortable fit
Main: NanoFly 210D Nylon X 200D UHMWPE
Accent: 315D Nylon Cordura USA
Bottom: 200D UHMWPE
|4089 cu in||3.81 LBS||67 L|
|Medium||4272 cu in||3.94 LBS||70 L|
|Large||4455 cu in||4.06 LBS||73 L|
Aether Pro 70 Backpack USED Tier 1