Black Diamond 9.4 Dry Climbing Rope - Honnold Edition
BD Athlete Alex Honnold doesn’t always rope up, but when he does it’s with the Black Diamond 9.4 Dry Honnold Edition. This rope seamlessly blends high-end specs with a durable construction that can handle day-in and day-out use. The 1X1 sheath is burly enough to withstand everyday abuse while the versatile diameter is equally suited for hard redpoint burns on sport projects or gunning up a sub-one-hour push on the Nose.
- Athlete Driven by Alex Honnold
- A percentage of proceeds supports the Honnold Foundation
- UIAA Dry—With a core and sheath that are dry treated, this rope is protected against weather from the inside out and meets the UIAA Water Repellent standard
- 1X1 Woven Sheath—Utilizing a 1X1 weave construction, our standard sheath is built to withstand everyday use
- Triple Dash Middle Marker—adds margin of safety for identifying middle of rope
- Climb Ready Coil—tie in for a pitch right out of the packaging
- Durability and Handling Balance—Purpose-built to balance both durability and great handling, our ropes are not too stiff and not too soft, giving you a great feeling rope that knots easily, feeds through your belay device with ease, yet holds up to a barrage of use
For all eligible items, we will gladly accept the return or exchange of new items within 30 days of the original shipment date of product for a full refund.
Free shipping on orders over $150! We use UPS and USPS, and send tracking info as soon as your order is shipped.
Here to Help
Have a question about this product? Feel free to use the chat icon to your right, or reach out to us at email@example.com
9.4 Dry Climbing Rope - Honnold Edition