Mammut Zephir Altitude Harness
Extremely lightweight alpine harness with minimal packing volume for high-altitude missions and ski tours. The split webbing technology (patent pending) in the hip belt, together with the very strong Dyneema® webbing in the leg loop construction, ensure great comfort and allow a modern design with large ventilation openings for high breathability. Gear loops and the Drop Seat buckle are positioned to allow the Zephir Altitude to be worn easily together with a backpack with a hip belt.
The Mammut Zephyr Altitude is my go to harness for every mountaineering trip. The thing that sets it apart is the quick release buckle system. I don't have to worry about getting the leg loops snagged on my crampons or ski boots. I just snap it on and I'm ready to go.
- Innovative Split Webbing technology
- Very strong Dyneema® webbing
- Click-buckle for ideal handling of the hip belt
- Easy on/off through plastic click buckles
- Possibility to get in without taking off crampons or skis
- 2 gear loops
- Attachments for 4 ice screw carabiners
- Functional Drop Seat buckle
- Closure system: Click buckle
- Weight: 215g
- Adjustable leg loops
- Ideal for: Expeditions, Classical Alpinism, Backcountry Skiing
Zephir Altitude Harness