Julbo Shield Glacier Glasses
Another Guide Pick™ classic, the Julbo Shield Glacier Glasses have been loved by climbers for years, with good reason. All-terrain and all-protection, the Julbo Shield will open both your field of vision and your mind to what's possible: Zebra photochromic REACTIV lenses for perfect vision, and non-slip curved temples with Nose Grip so they stay on your head when things get bumpy! Air Flow ventilation and removable soft-feel side shields guarantee maximum comfort. The sleek rectangular shape ensures style and bold moves go hand-in-hand.
Josh McDowell, RMI Guide
The Julbo Shield glacier glasses are awesome! They are extremely dark, have removable side-shields, and are stylish.
- Nose Grip : Flexible, shock-absorbing grip insert on the bridge.
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame to facilitate air circulation and prevent fogging.
- Cord attachment : Allows attachment of a cord.
- Curved temples : Ergonomic profile for good grip on the face and head.
- Fabric side shields : Removable fabric, soft-touch side shields provide maximum comfort and do not cause irritation in contact with skin.
- Grip Tech : Exclusive soft-comfort material on the temples that doesn't stick to hair, giving perfect grip and comfort
- Supplied with an adjustable cord : Hold and security. The cord length can be changed with the adjustment loop.
- Total Cover : Maximum protection from sunlight in extreme conditions.
- Lens depth : 45
- Distance : 17
- Temple length : 130
- Base : 6
- Hinges : Yes
- Lens size : 59
- Weight : 32 g
Shield Glacier Glasses
These have proved to be a great buy. They do the fundamentals very well, good snug fit. Look great.