Black Diamond Men's Guide Glove
Our warmest ski gloves, the Black Diamond Guide gloves fend off the coldest and wettest conditions with a combination of removable PrimaLoft® One and boiled wool liners, and fully waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® with XCR Product Technology inserts. The woven, four-way stretch nylon shells and tough goat leather palms provide the durability and dexterity needed for season after season in harsh mountain conditions.
- 100% waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX insert with Plus Warm Technology stays with removable liner
- Abrasion-resistant, woven nylon shell with 4-way stretch
- Removable liner features 170g PrimaLoft Gold and boiled wool 100g fleece palm lining
- Goat-leather palm and palm patch
- Foam padding on knuckles for impact protection
Palm Girth: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with your fingers together.
Palm Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Determine your size from the chart below by choosing the larger of the two measurements:
- Weight Per Pair: 312g (11oz)
- Temperature Range: -29/-12 ºC (-20/10 ºF)
Men's Guide Glove