Bight Gear Men's Caldera Down Parka
- Two way zipper! This was a big one. We upgraded to a double zip to better accommodate harnesses for roped glacier travel, and chilly belays.
- New black colorway: Goes with everything. Looks badass. What more could you need?
- Extra layer for Lava: We added additional fabric to the Lava version for a more vibrant, even color.
- More Sizes: Now in XXL.
NEED TO KNOW:
- Function: Maximum insulation for when temps drop to can’t-feel-your-face degrees. Think half a sleeping bag.
- Layering: Designed to be worn over several layers as an outermost layer to protect against the elements. Batten down the hatches!
- Insulation Type: Down (850 fill 90/10 HyperDry down)
- Fit: Relaxed
Men’s Size Chart
- Weather resistant ripstop fabric
- DWR treated, ethically sourced down insulation
- I-beam construction on main body to eliminate cold spots and increase warmth
- Engineered down baffles on side panels and underarms for optimal range of motion
- Helmet compatible, one hand adjustable hood
- Brushed tricot lined extra-high front collar
- Brushed tricot lined hand pockets
- Zippered chest pocket
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro™ stretch cuffs
- Jacket packs into interior zippered pocket
- Two interior stash pockets
- Drawcord hem
- Articulated Elbows
- Relaxed fit
FABRICS: 20D nylon ripstop with DWR finish
INSULATION: 850 fill, 90/10 HyperDry European goose down
WEIGHT: 646g (size Large)
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: China
Men's Caldera Down Parka