Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles
Trekking Poles might all seem the same, but the Alpine Carbon Cork poles from Black Diamond have a few features that make them stand out. The carbon fiber build means these things are super lightweight, and the three-part collapsable design means they're easy to stash on your pack when not in use. The wicking cork grip has also been updated with a redesigned soft-touch grip for better comfort. Plus, they've got interchangeable snow baskets and walking tips, making this a perfect 4 season pole.
Seth Waterfall - NPS Climbing Ranger
The Black Diamond Alpine Carbon cork keeps the weight down without sacrificing features or durability. Mountain climbing takes enough energy without having to swing heavy poles.
- Premium cork grip with redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top and solution strap for better handling and security
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow
- Weight Per Pair : 486 g ( 1 lb 1.1 oz)
- Usable Length : 61-130 cm (24-51 in)
- Collapsed Length : 61 cm (24 in)
Alpine Carbon Cork Trekking Poles